When you think of plastic surgery, breast implants might be the first thing to pop into your head. In reality, there are lots of reasons a woman might decide she needs to have her breasts reduced in size. Even celebrities are having breast reductions! Queen Latifa, Patricia Heaton, Sharon Osbourne, and Drew Barrymore have been open about having breast reduction surgery and how it has benefited each of their lives.
Bigger Isn’t Always Better
Breast tissue can be some of the most dense tissue in your body. The more there is, the heavier it becomes causing back and neck pain. Some other problems you may have:
- • Bra Shopping: Difficult and sometimes embarrassing!
- • Groovy Shoulders: Even bras that fit well can leave dents in your shoulders.
- • Hard To Fit Clothes: Dresses and shirts – especially button downs – never fit right. The size for your body is too tight across your chest. If you size up to fit your breasts, the garment hangs and sags, making you feel frumpy.
- • Exercising, or just moving quickly during your normal day can be tricky.
- • The area under your breasts is prone to rashes and irritation.
- • People look you in the boob instead of the eye.
- • You’re not ashamed of your body, but you’re tired of your cup size being the main fact of your life.
If you feel like any or all of the above reasons are part of your life, call Dr. Agullo AKA RealDrWorldWide for a consult for breast reduction surgery. The procedure is simple and can be done in our office at Southwest Plastic Surgery. Afterward surgery, you’ll be able to wear clothes that fit and live the active lifestyle you never could before. Follow Dr.WorldWide on Instagram and Snapchat @RealDrWorldWide, Twitter @Agullo, and Facebook @AgulloPlasticSurgery!